Birthday: August 4, 2002
Place of residence : region Brittany
Main qualities : combative, determined, hardworking.
Hobbies : motor sports, cycling, skiing
School study : Student in Terminal ES in FFSA ACADEMY
Start competition since: 2013, march
Favorites race track : Imola/Hockenheim/Le Castellet.
Current category : GT4
- 2019 : Championship of France in GT4 with the team Orhes racing
- 2018 : French Championship "Formula 4"
3 Podiums Dijon/Le Castellet.
- 2017 : Engaged in the World Championship "Pro Category"
- Vice Champion of Sweden
- 20th of the European Championship
- 2016 : World and European Junior Championship
- Integration into the Energy Corse Team in Italy
- 2nd in the Junior French Championship
- 2015 : Member of the French Karting Team
- 2nd of the France Cadet Cup
- Participation in the World Championship & Trophy Academy
- 2014 : Integrate the FFSA with the "Program 10-15"
- 2013 : Champion of France Mini-kart
Theo, only goal: professional pilot
It's my father, who the first time, makes me ride in a kart, I was only 3 years and a half. Seven years later, I returned to the French school of karting, I win the coupe de France Minikart. The great adventure begins for me. The taste of competition sticks to my skin, two years later, I'm spotted by the FFSA and I integrate the "program 10-15". Selected in the French team, I am part of the duo to participate at the international level at the Academy Trophy CIK-FIA.
I will finish 9th overall. The following, with my various participation in the European Championship and Junior World, confirms me in my life goal, I will be a professional pilot, I want to live my passion.
Aware that the road is long and not easy, I work tirelessly, I surround myself with good technicians, and am still looking for access to the high level sports.
My philosophy of life: The three P
"Professionalism - Performance - Pleasure